✈ Planning a trip abroad ?
📖Read about vaccine passports
DO NOT CONTACT YOUR GP PRACTICE FOR VACCINE PASSPORT QUERIES.
People in England who have had both vaccine doses will be able to demonstrate their #COVID vaccination status via the nhs.uk App from 17th May
For more info click the Link 👉 HERE
Those without access to the app can request a letter from the #NHS proving their vaccination status by calling NHS 119.
Watch YouTube video below
How to register your overseas Covid-19 vaccination
Who can use this service?
To have your overseas vaccination details added to your NHS Record
you must be:
- Registered with a GP practice in England. If you are not
registered with a GP practice, you can find out how to do this at
www.nhs.uk or by calling 0300 311 22 33
- A resident (temporary or permanent) in England
- Over 18
- Vaccinated overseas with one of the vaccinations below:
- Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
- SinoVac (CoronaVac)
- Sinopharrm BIBP
(Wuhan not accepted)
What you need to bring:
Please have the following documents ready to
register your vaccinations:
- Your passport
- Proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when
You can attend any Salford Vaccination clinic to have your overseas vaccination details added to your NHS Record.